Valentine’s day is just around the corner and you want to tell your friends how special they are to you? You gotta give them something handmade. The cutest mark of attention is to receive something that someone made, isn’t it? This is my favorite DIY project this month. Me and Chloe had lot of fun doing it. And my camera had a lot of difficulty trying to capture the brightness of the cardboard, but anyway ! Here’s how to make those:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Neon cardboard
- Neon dot stickers
- Double-sided tape
- Paper clips
- Cutting knife
- Start by uploading the pattern here.
- Print it on a paper sheet and fix it to your neon cardboard with paper clips.
- Cut out the shape in the cardboard with scissors or a cutting knife.
- Place dot stickers randomly all over the surface. Cut out the excess.
- Cut the handle holes and the heart with the cutting knife. (If you don’t feel confident enough, you can forget the heart. You have to be quite precise for that part)
- Score the dashed lines with a very small pressure on your cutting knife.
- Fold it like shown above, and fix the side with double-sided tape.
- You now have the cutest neon treat box to impress your friends!
Hope you had a lot of fun doing this cute project! We would looove to see your creations!