I am a huge paper/stationnary/office supply fan. I know this may sound weird but I always love shopping stuff to make my work more fun and my desk the happiest place to spend time. What I am showing you today is a reeeeeally quick and easy way I found with Chloe, to customize boring papier clips.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Metal paper clips (the kind shown above)
- Embroidery threads or baker twine
- A large needle
- Glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- First you cut a manageable lenght of thread in the color of your choice.
- Insert the thread in the needle (easier for the tiny clip hole)
- Hold one end on the outside of the ring and feed the other end through the hole, round the back and through the front again. Repeat this, working your way around the ring until it is wrapped all around. Use hot glue to fix the thread on the inside of the paper clip. Wait few seconds to dry and cut string excess.
Easy as ABC, but still, a very fun way to organize you files. Try them in different colors, you can even use more than one color on a single clip!