WHAT YOU NEED:
- One of these classic mason jar
- An old pair of tights or pantyhose (I prefer those with patterns)
- Mod podge
- Hemp cord or ribbon
- First, you insert the jar in one of the tights leg, to the very ending, in the foot area.
- Cut the fabric about an inch longer than the part covering the lenght of the jar.
- Spread a coat of Mod Podge on that fabric overlength and turn it on the inside of the jar, press firmly.
- Hold the fabric and screw back the metal ring.
- Decorate with hemp cord or ribbons.
- Enjoy this cute jar, and use it as a flower vase or whatever else !
Have fun trying this! xx
Ooh I love it! I always like to make simlpe sun-catchers out of tissue paper or paint. I love the inspiration too…a friend and I were just talking about those the other day!