We don’t mean to reinvent the wheel, but we couldn’t keep ourselves from having our own DIY version of floral crown here for spring. This season calls for sunny outfits, and what’s better than daisies to brighten up your look! You might actually think it is too long or too complicated to make a cute floral crown but actually, it doesn’t take more than 15 minutes and doesn’t cost more than 10$ (unless of course you buy very expensive silk flowers). Here’s how:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- silk daisies (or any flower you prefer)
- floral tape
- metal wire
- First of all, wrap the wire or wires if your used 2 pre-cut like us) in floral tape. This tape is slightly sticky, so you have to wrap it tightly. Don’t worry if you don’t get it right at first!
- Once this is done, make a nice circle with it, measuring with your head. Don’t make it too tight because flowers will take some place. Cut the wire excess, and wrap the edge in floral tape so you won’t hurt yourself.
- Cut flowers from the bunch using the cutting part of pliers.
- Attach flowers to the wire circle one after the other using floral tape until the whole circle is filled.
That’s it! You’re ready to be dazzlingly pretty with this floral headpiece of yours!
Oh and, you can also make a smaller version for you dog ;) Extra cuteness guaranteed!
Hope you guys like our version of floral crown! & Let us know if you make one!