I’ve been looking for glitter hair clips for a while before I realize I could just make them on my own. In fact, it is one of the simplest craft I’ve made and the result is sooo charming! Exactly what I was looking for! Now, here’s how:
- Flat metal hair clips (I used them)
- Gold glitters
- Double-sided tape
- Nail Top Coat
- Cut a piece of double-sided tape, and stick it to the flat side of the clip.
- Trim the excess of the tape with scissors.
- Peel the paper from the tape. Watch out, this is very sticky!
- Dip the clip up-side down in a bowl of glitters. Make sure all the surface is covered.
- Shake of the excess.
- Apply Top Coat all over the glitters and let dry for few hours. This will give it a nice glossy protection, and the glitters won’t fall off.
So, will you try this at home? Let me know!
I proudly partnered with Wholeport to create this post. Visit their website for tons of craft supplies.