Is your table seriously bored with your old tableclothes and dinnerware? Give it something refreshing and colorful with this easy coaster project!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A thick corkboard sheet
- Colorful acrylic paint
- Masking tape
- Cutting knife
- Cut equilateral triangles out of the corkboard sheet.
(Previously draw a triangle in the desired size on a paper sheet and cut it out.
Use it as a guide to draw on the corkboard, and cut them out gently with a sharp cutting knife.)
- Use masking tape to delimit the edges of the coasters.
- Paint only the edge using vibrant acrylic paint. Apply 2 or 3 layers of paint.
- Once the paint is dry, gently tear off the masking tape.
- You now have the cutest colorful coasters for your friends gathering and sunday mornings!