This week, I had two birthdays to celebrate. Mika’s and his mom’s. This is the card I made for her. She’s really into lovely handmade stuff. Well, who isn’t? It’s such a great thing to receive something someone made specially for you, isn’t it? Here are the steps to making this simple but yet so adorable birthday card:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A kraft greeting card and envelope (You can do them yourself, I bought them all made-up)
- Paint color samples (Find them at the nearest hardware store)
- Double-sided tape
- Choose a bright color out of your paint color samples.
- Cut rectangles out of it. 3 or 4 different shades of the same color.
- Fix them to the middle of the card with double-sided tape, all aligned in one middle column.
- Cut out a heart shape in the remaining of the color sample. Fix in in the middle of a lighter color rectangle.
- As simple as that! Now use all of your creativity to compose the best birthday wishes.
i love this! such a pretty and simple idea!