Don’t you, sometimes, want to take a break from your big wallet full of tickets, old receipt, useless cards and whatnots? A coin pouch is the perfect alternative for those times when you just want to grab an ice cream cone or go see a movie with your girl friends. Today, I am showing you how to make the cutest girly coin pouch, that you can also use as a jewelry keepsafe or whatever small precious things you want to carry!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- canvas fabric (+ cotton for liner)
- 7,5 cm purse frame (I used this one)
- acrylic paint + textile medium
- paint brush
- glue gun + hot glue
- Cut out 2 square of fabric (3,5″ x 3.5″)
- Paint a heart on one (or two) of the squares. (mix acrylic paint with textile medium following the directions on the bottle)
- Place the fabric squares face to face and sew like shown below. Cut out the corners.
- Pinch the corners like shown and sew it down like shown (kind of hard to explain!).
- Do the exact same thing with a patterned cotton fabric for liner.
- Place the linen piece inside the other, and sew together.
- Use hot glue to fix the metal frame in place. Use a butter knife or pointed object to help stick fabric into it. Clean glue excess if there is.
That’s it! You’ve got the cutest mini pouch to carry your precious coins around !
Let me know if your make one !